Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer Wireless

One of our guys went to collect from ADI Rochdale today (not our branch). Their is a national competition for the fastest programmer for one of these panels and i stress we dont use the enforcer or any other wireless tat. He laid out the existing fastest NATIONAL time by 5 seconds on the previous record held since October. I got a call later from the Manufacturer asking could he return to ADI so his programing could be Vidio recorded which he duly did and knocked a further 10 seconds off the record which is currently at 1minuite 36 seconds.

THIS FURTHER GOES TO PROVE ANY MONKEY CAN DO ALARMS. because we dont trust our boys with programming.

Customers!

One of our guys went to collect from ADI Rochdale today (not our branch). Their is a national competition for the fastest programmer for one of these panels and i stress we dont use the enforcer or any other wireless tat. He laid out the existing fastest NATIONAL time by 5 seconds on the previous record held since October. I got a call later from the Manufacturer asking could he return to ADI so his programing could be Vidio recorded which he duly did and knocked a further 10 seconds off the record which is currently at 1minuite 36 seconds.

THIS FURTHER GOES TO PROVE ANY MONKEY CAN DO ALARMS. because we dont trust our boys with programming.

oddly got an email earlier this week about the comp being held at local branches, say its been xyz years since the branch open to which I though why I'm still doing this ****....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Thats true, but you do use castle and its the same menu structure. I had a chat with Mark today while he was getting some Numpty to have a go at it, I think it was after yours had gone. ;)

oddly got an email earlier this week about the comp being held at local branches, say its been xyz years since the branch open to which I though why I'm still doing this ****....

lol

Would be nice if they had an audio feature to tell the customer "System Armed" System Disarmed" like the inifity prime.

We only install castle equipment and I must say when the rep came out to show us the enforcer we was excited to get our hands on it but the door contacts we do wish they could be smaller.

We have been on the phone a few times about the key fob but glad it is resolved.

Has anyone tried the text message alert system of the panel yet? Going to play with it next week to check it out.

Has anyone tried the text message alert system of the panel yet? Going to play with it next week to check it out.

I would expect to work pretty much the same as the text messaging they've provide for the last 10yrs or so ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I thought it might be due to the programming being exactly like the euro mini but just wondered if they had done anything fancy with it at all.

being a cynical bugger, they've got the only sms that works what do they really need to change ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived