Security Installer Community

Pyronix Enforcer Wireless

The panel may be small but the sensors and contacts are on the chunky side.

I had a look at it last week and I wasn't that impressed by it

Have to admit the door contact is too big, PIR's are the same as the KX wired series. Been messing with it for the last half hour, much the same as the castle euro mini.

• 4 weeks later...

ive installed a few of these now,

its a cracking little panel, dead easy to use for the customers and easy as pie to program.

the contacts are on the chunky side but i much perfer the panel to the Powermax ****.

-Willis-

• 1 month later...

Been playing about with a kit myself..

Having mucked about with it over the past weeks I'm quite impressed, and agree, it's very like the Euro-mini panel to program.

Door contact are smaller than others I've used, and you actually get a magnet with them! IMHO Keyfobs set to show status and the keylock functions are very useful.

Did speak to tech re: external aerial to improve signal strength and evidently a repeater is in the pipeline.

I too didn't think much until the Rep demo'd and I got my hands on it, but I'm happy to use it.

Hi

We have fitted over 120 systems no problems at all, there is an issue with the RF fobs but tech support will assist with that issue.

Ed

Havent had any keyfob problems yet apart from a battery that only lasted 3 weeks, can you elaborate on the what the issue is with the fobs.

cheers

Archived