Security Installer Community

Htc Desire

Adi

im due upgrade, im with o2, 600 mins will 35 quid, but no doubt they might go down if i say im off.

Whats best to say to them, find another deal - say with vodaphone - then ask them to match.

Any recommendation who's doing the best deal at the minute

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

They are all scum.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

IMO the network is far more important than the price ..... It's no good having a cheap deal with no reception.

... so I stay with O2. I don't think they'll give you a better deal. I tried it and no success, and I've got 6 contracts with them plus 4 sim only contracts.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

looked at them earlier.

I read something on another site that you cant transfer your number to another o2 deal, although someone in one of the tesco reviews stated he got his o2 number ported across.

i can similar deal with vodaphone for 25 or using redemption thingy, tmobile for 16 quid and 3 for 20 quid.

Not going down the tmobile route tho.

i can get an o2 offer for around the same price, but if i go direct them, they double it - tossers

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

been intended to move to a monthly tesco sim only (o2) which will suit our needs

they do a desire handset on monthly http://www.tescomobilepaymonthly.com/product-page.aspx?Tag=cf76feb2-ec2a-4b91-8625-cd41a09294c9

this may suit you ?

I use Tesco sims for my gsm diallers. Like the idea it can auto top up from clients bank but not the only reason, they seem very good value.

I know o2 PAYG calls between are free, my son yaks to his Girlfreind constantly via them.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived