Security Installer Community

Htc Desire

Adi

desire hd is the bigger desire, it prefer to use a HD but prefer to carry a normal desire. However the desire z looks nice.

The desire is not a brand new handset anymore i would be expecting a deal on a normal one. Been out 9 ish months? id say

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

it was always the case that windows mobile was best supported by windows developers, however i think android will be the choice in future, just because you have to rewrite your apps from win mo 6.x to 7 so why not rewrite for something popular?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

it was always the case that windows mobile was best supported by windows developers, however i think android will be the choice in future, just because you have to rewrite your apps from win mo 6.x to 7 so why not rewrite for something popular?

true

desire hd is the bigger desire, it prefer to use a HD but prefer to carry a normal desire. However the desire z looks nice.

The desire is not a brand new handset anymore i would be expecting a deal on a normal one. Been out 9 ish months? id say

^^ Pretty much sums up my opinion as an owner spot on as well.

35 quid should only be for HD and that is prolly a little on the high side for standard 600 min / unlim txt / 1GB net...

Dependant on usage you can swing a business deal with voda for unlim minutes to landlines etc and lower number of texts (think around 25 quid??)

Call them or nip in one of the shops - they are pretty decent to talk deals with.

'J

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

ive seen voda's deal on the landline minutes - 3000 of them - i'll have to be on drugs to use them up.

Or phone affinity graphics lol

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Adi my mobile is a Desire HD on Orange @ £22.50 pm 600mins unlim texts and 500mb interweb. Phone FOC 24 month contract think o2 are taking the p*ss. Orange now own T-mobile so you can use both networks for more coverage.

Archived