Security Installer Community

Htc Desire

Adi

Adi my mobile is a Desire HD on Orange @ £22.50 pm 600mins unlim texts and 500mb interweb. Phone FOC 24 month contract think o2 are taking the p*ss. Orange now own T-mobile so you can use both networks for more coverage.

I've still got more chance of a tax rebate then getting a decent signal on orange or t-mobile. O2 only for us.

To clear this up.

"On 1st July 2010, T-Mobile UK became part of Everything Everywhere Limited - the company formed through the merger of T-Mobile UK and Orange UK.

Owned jointly by Deutsche Telekom and France Telecom, Everything Everywhere Limited is the UK's biggest communications company, with a combined customer base of almost 28 million people and more than 720 retail stores across the country.

Everything Everywhere Limited plans to transform the industry by giving customers instant access to everything everywhere, offering the best value, best choice and best network experience in the country."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO the network is far more important than the price ..... It's no good having a cheap deal with no reception.

... so I stay with O2. I don't think they'll give you a better deal. I tried it and no success, and I've got 6 contracts with them plus 4 sim only contracts.

well i got 500 mins plus unlimited o2 to 02 calls

unlimited text

desire free

500mb

25 quid inc vat

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived