Security Installer Community

A Chinese Security Installer

kofai

Hi all,

I am from China, i was working a security company as Design Verify.

The company produce Access Control, Intrusion Alarm, Guard Patrol.

Although i don't go to install the security equipments for the customers at the outside, i met many problems at the DV process.Our company has more than 500 different models.

It's nice to meet you.

I am a native chinaese, and as the security installer.

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

Hi Kofai Welcome to the forum

I always thought China would be one of those countries where Security is not needed, is crime a big problem in China?

you wouldn't have thought crime was high as theyre not lenient with criminals like we are,ours are subjected to constant sky tv and x box for maybe 6 months then theyre out!

Edited for grammar purposes

Hi Kofai Welcome to the forum

I always thought China would be one of those countries where Security is not needed, is crime a big problem in China?

Firstly, there are no famous security company, but have many small company, which copies big company products all mostly. And their quality is not nice.

Secondly, the industry security market is very vast, especially CCTV. And more and more people realize the importance of security.

I am a native chinaese, and as the security installer.

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

But have many small company, which copies big company products all mostly. And their quality is not nice.

Dare I say without wanting to offend that is typical of what most people think of Chinese products. China can produce a Rolex that is identical in every way to the real thing apart from its time keeping, the whole point of a watch is to keep good time .

But you missed the point I was making, are there many burglars, thieves in China? I would think the punishment is much harder if they are caught, and the Chinese are more honest as a race in general,(Apart from the counterfeiting )

disgressing slightly, but this is becoming a truly international forum, loving it! Any other non british around ?

We've got members in Finland, Australia & Ireland. We used to have a regular one in South Africa but I don't think he's been here for a while.

We also get occasional posts from people all over the world .... but they usually only stay long enough to get their point across or find solution to a specific problem

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Archived