Security Installer Community

A Chinese Security Installer

kofai

But you missed the point I was making, are there many burglars, thieves in China? I would think the punishment is much harder if they are caught, and the Chinese are more honest as a race in general,(Apart from the counterfeiting )

Yes, there are many thieves in China, but you know, many chinese people don't have valued stuff, except a part of very rich people who needs the security equipments, and have aged parents to take look after their children and home, so many people don't need the security equipments, but i think the market is vast along the developments.

BTW, how you think the occupation of the security installer?What to do for enhancing the occupation?

I am a native chinaese, and as the security installer.

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

Yes, there are many thieves in China, but you know, many chinese people don't have valued stuff, except a part of very rich people who needs the security equipments, and have aged parents to take look after their children and home, so many people don't need the security equipments, but i think the market is vast along the developments.

BTW, how you think the occupation of the security installer?What to do for enhancing the occupation?

Ive always thought Hover Boots would be useful save having to carry around those big ladders, trained mice that can run the cables under the floorboards is another.

Ive always thought Hover Boots would be useful save having to carry around those big ladders, trained mice that can run the cables under the floorboards is another.

I will be Chinese New Year, i will be back after about 10 days.

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

I saw in China lot of security guards in shopping centres and banks.

I saw also solid concrete wall with smashed glass(smashed bottles) fitted on the top, the locals said me this was the best way to stop burglars, oh well, it means thieves are there, oh yes, there are, but nobody tries climbing that wall with sharp smashed glass on the top - chinese security system, and works well!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw also solid concrete wall with smashed glass(smashed bottles) fitted on the top, the locals said me this was the best way to stop burglars, oh well, it means thieves are there, oh yes, there are, but nobody tries climbing that wall with sharp smashed glass on the top - chinese security system, and works well!!!

Haha,yeah,many chinese don't have the security concept that they prefer to own iron lock.

But this case can be changed after improving the life.

We are more concerned for the human rights of the criminal, mainly that they can rape, pillage murder you without fear if harming themselves :(.

As a kid in east London many walls had these toppings, so you had to ask politly for your ball back, not help yourself.

was it such a bad idea in retrospect?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived