Security Installer Community

Help!

danlad1980

In short not an standard acess door.

One protected with a lock and non vetted staff had a key or code.

I was really lucky with my first couple of houses, the first was a repo, the second had been on the market for some time so took an offer, I made a killing when selling both, the house I live in now is nearly three times what i paid, so remortgage remortgage remortgage and thats how Ive got myself where I am today.

wish I had 5000 quid when 17.

Lived in a flat which the whole house was owned by a Lancaster Tail Gunner in WW2.

5k he offered me the property for.

Got turned into 4 flats each 300k

Such is life.

Fair play to others who have been luckier.

I was really lucky with my first couple of houses, the first was a repo, the second had been on the market for some time so took an offer, I made a killing when selling both, the house I live in now is nearly three times what i paid, so remortgage remortgage remortgage and thats how Ive got myself where I am today.

Can't knock it, i was to young and missed that boom.

didn't buy my first house until the age of 25 (took a while to move out of my parents, but should have bought much sooner in hindsight), was mortgage free 15 years later. Re-mortgaged (much to the wife's dismay) to buy 2 more houses, paid those off and now have another mortgage just for the house I am in.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Must Afmit I have been lucky propert wise, 1st house was bought on right to by, no deposit needed. Moved to a town house took out a fixed mortgage which many said don't, then the shat it tbd fan on black Friday whatever, we were dead lucky their.

Bought current place as a basket job, virtually gutted it. now worth even today, over twice what we paid out for it including the materials etc to bring it up to date (and we have had offers even though it's not up for sale).

I'd do this again if I ever move, whats the point buying pristine? It won't be to your tast or layout, you chuck out the kitchen, bathroom etc. All that money effectively in the skip, and your paying mortgage on it - daft as a box of frogs or what?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Did very well indeed out of the last boom.

Our house was fooked but in a very good area so put an offer in for 65k back in 1999 got the house and spent 3 years doing it up and doing an extension & loft conversion.

Then the boom hit and even now its worth almost 300k happy days even better its paid for :)

Archived