Security Installer Community

Help!

danlad1980

Before I purchased WSS I had an extension built on the rear of my house, couple of offices and its own entrance (I was working for someone else back then so was loaded) The garage is located on the side of the offices and the intention was to use the garage as stores. Though the separate entrance was not a requirement of Silver or SSAIB I always intended to get gold, another co I looked to purchase was run from a ground floor room in his house, another was run from one of those static caravan buildings in the rear garden It was quite a cosy affair as I remember.

My extension is used as a study and gym now, and an occasional guest bedroom

Before I purchased WSS I had an extension built on the rear of my house, couple of offices and its own entrance (I was working for someone else back then so was loaded) The garage is located on the side of the offices and the intention was to use the garage as stores. Though the separate entrance was not a requirement of Silver or SSAIB I always intended to get gold, another co I looked to purchase was run from a ground floor room in his house, another was run from one of those static caravan buildings in the rear garden It was quite a cosy affair as I remember.

My extension is used as a study and gym now, and an occasional guest bedroom

To each their own, but it would feel a bit odd having Staff come to your house??

I'm guessing you thought the same?

But you agree the premesis and files of clients has to be protected and not seen or have access from non vetted personel.

As stated by the current governing body you work to.

But you agree the premesis and files of clients has to be protected and not seen or have access from non vetted personel.

As stated by the current governing body you work to.

I would think it was up to them who they allow access to their premises.

:lol:

I would agree, however i don't think ppl should be allowed to work from back bedrooms etc and be approved, bit of a joke IMO. I can see out buildings and extensions may work.

To each their own, but it would feel a bit odd having Staff come to your house??

I'm guessing you thought the same?

TBH I was gonna use the missus as admin, and do all the rest myself until I was big enough, then I was gonna buy/rent somewhere.

It was only after the extension that I thought about buying an existing co (Its always after you've spent your money on one thing you see something better) I still think its the best way to grow, we do average 5 installs a week 250 a year and last year our contracts grew by less than 100, people moving and new owners not taking contracts etc

TBH I was gonna use the missus as admin, and do all the rest myself until I was big enough, then I was gonna buy/rent somewhere.

It was only after the extension that I thought about buying an existing co (Its always after you've spent your money on one thing you see something better) I still think its the best way to grow, we do average 5 installs a week 250 a year and last year our contracts grew by less than 100, people moving and new owners not taking contracts etc

I agree, but at 22 my pockets were not that deep lol.

:HM: to cut long story short I have all the company manuals & correspondence between nsi & a gold co. which was run from his house.

The only way into his "commerical" premises was an up & over garage door ?

If you where to attend his businnes would you knock on the garage dook or the front door to his home ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I agree, but at 22 my pockets were not that deep lol.

I was really lucky with my first couple of houses, the first was a repo, the second had been on the market for some time so took an offer, I made a killing when selling both, the house I live in now is nearly three times what i paid, so remortgage remortgage remortgage and thats how Ive got myself where I am today.

Archived