Security Installer Community

Help!

danlad1980

Impression I got was at gold you would be in a building thats not your house, but I think that was an NSI recommendation, not a hard rule.

one my tame golds operates out of his home with no problems, as long as it's not chaos, but well organised it can save on overheads.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi I've come to speak about my alarm estate, Oh! hes just in bath, take a seat in the living room with the kids and I will get him!

PMSL :).

Depends in your circumstances. all my kids have finally flown the nest, ordered bricks and fast dry mortar to seal the bedroom doors, now the youngest has his own flat again.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

The other thing is if I where your approved sub contractor I'd not be letting you add stuff willy nilly or change "my" system

Thats what i would have thought to and rightly so, (im not being harsh tho)

OK Dan

The buddie system is only part of teh requirement to become approved, as I remember both NSI and SSAIB will send you a pack detailing the requirements, and everything you need. Then once you feel you have fulfilled the requirements and paid the initial start fees they will send an inspector, he will normally look at three of your installs and check that your installation skills are up to the standard required, he will also do an internal audit of your office including the customer files and where you keep the details etc etc, when I say office this can be just a room within your property . You get approval once the inspector is satisfied that you can achieve all the requirements

Downloadable from both webby's

'norman's post' Deffo truth in that - ouch :)

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived