Security Installer Community

New Dvla Rule

A-G

Time we dropped the Great bit.

And the immigration.

As one wit put it.

@@@@ off we`re full.

Thing I dont understand about immigration is in most cases the country people are migrating from could be really nice, much warmer climate and much bigger than this small island. The sort of country in the estate agents world would be known as a "doer upper"

The sort of country in the estate agents world would be known as a "doer upper"

lol, more of a "foundations were good, now rotted a bit due to ingress, requires complete overhaul"

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Thing I dont understand about immigration is in most cases the country people are migrating from could be really nice, much warmer climate and much bigger than this small island. The sort of country in the estate agents world would be known as a "doer upper"

No welfare, free cars/homes.

Access to drug trades and prostitution.

We have it all here and pay for the criminals to advance in their chosen profession.

Oh, and jail is easy and your not shot by accident...............unless your rich or wear a rucksack on train stations!

No welfare, free cars/homes.

Access to drug trades and prostitution.

We have it all here and pay for the criminals to advance in their chosen profession.

Oh, and jail is easy and your not shot by accident...............unless your rich or wear a rucksack on train stations!

Maybe you've hit the nail on the head there, stop the free welfare unless you have paid NI open up the workhouses for the rest of them, that way we look less attractive

Yes I agree no free money without 5 years of NI contributions. ( thats taking it furter obviously).

Health care to be as recieved in migrating country. not free transplants. Lets keep out population alive rather than others.

Onced achieving the NI level then you may partake of the NHS.

Use of the English language to be made compuslory.

Any, ANY action against our country royality or armed forced is rewarded by hanging.

Harsh?

Well the sand dwellers say if your a thief, they can cut your arm off.

Not many repeat offenders are there?

Time we treated others as they treat themselves.

Too many charitable do-gooders for my liking, send them to hotter climates, see how long they last!

News just in.

Several friends now en-route to Germany, then sandland.

Keep safe lads, we do support you.

Alright, shoot the fgoing gits as they approach customs.

B4 the bleeding liberals interject, IT WORKS IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

A bit like this:

Australian method

They send their unwanted people to a remote island ...... I wonder where they got that idea from? :whistle:

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Archived