Security Installer Community

New Dvla Rule

A-G

Yes I agree no free money without 5 years of NI contributions. ( thats taking it furter obviously).

Health care to be as recieved in migrating country. not free transplants. Lets keep out population alive rather than others.

Onced achieving the NI level then you may partake of the NHS.

Use of the English language to be made compuslory.

Any, ANY action against our country royality or armed forced is rewarded by hanging.

Harsh?

Well the sand dwellers say if your a thief, they can cut your arm off.

Not many repeat offenders are there?

Time we treated others as they treat themselves.

Too many charitable do-gooders for my liking, send them to hotter climates, see how long they last!

News just in.

Several friends now en-route to Germany, then sandland.

Keep safe lads, we do support you.

i agree

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Nobody can help where they were born, and its easy for us to sit here in our nice cosy country and say to people your not coming in, I think there has to be a better way, those doer upper countries need to be sorted, and I know thats what we are trying to do in Afganistan and Iraq, but there has to be a simpler solution. Religion doesnt work like it used too, it does for Muslims but we wouldnt fight because its written that god told us too, in the olden days when people were easily led the fear of a god could achieve stuff thats how we built so many bridges and factories in the victorian times. Maybe thats what we should be doing inspiring the fear of god in the god fearing to make their country better rather fighting. The problems as I see them are most of these countries are living in the middle ages with access to the wrong sort of technology from us,

Agreed we could have been born anywhere any colour.

Trouble is if it is of a darker persuesion the chances are you`ll..................................

Sorry better not carry that sentance on. This site is not here for personal political beliefs.

Needles to say some may guess my stance on this country going to the dogs.

I`ll leave it at that.

Paul Lovell AkA OX

As Ox is my nickname.

Never scared to put up my name for something I believe in.

Archived