Security Installer Community

You Can't Get Away Any More

magpye

every time I've watched "motorway acab's" (or whatever) on the telly they seem to be driving whilst operating radio, vascar ect..... I think the term is double stanards ?

oh, I bet tinted windows will increase on HGV's

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

every time I've watched "motorway acab's" (or whatever) on the telly they seem to be driving whilst operating radio, vascar ect..... I think the term is double stanards ?

oh, I bet tinted windows will increase on HGV's

How many times have you seen these "double standards", I see it a lot especially at 2am on a call out.

Drag racing for example. :whistle:

As for the truckers, well it's not just the HGV drivers all high-up vehicles can be to blame.

Obviously I am not saying all HGV drivers use there phone while driving, but I have also seen a lot of tractor drivers on there mobile too.

I don't think there is much hope for tinted windows yet. It's much easier to spot a vehicle with tinted windows, then to spot drivers on there phone.

AFAIK, the penalty is around the same too.

The surprise was the lagered up truck driver.

They found 10 can of Special Brew and Tenents in his cab.

And he said he was surprised he was drinking was over the limit - yes, he was having a tinny or two whilst driving.

whats speed is PIG Haulage limited too appears a fair bit quicker than the other wagons ?

Saw part of Red wagon driver getting nicked on the telly, supping special brew & linx super strength whilst at the wheel is very silly, however should he have gone into tesco pinched 10 cans of beer & decked the shop assistant would the penalty been as high ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

The surprise was the lagered up truck driver.

They found 10 can of Special Brew and Tenents in his cab.

And he said he was surprised he was drinking was over the limit - yes, he was having a tinny or two whilst driving.

That stuff tastes like hair lacquer, I dont know anyone who drinks it because they enjoy it, most people who drink it like being drunk

Archived