Security Installer Community

The Best Intruder Detector Ever? And Why?

james.wilson

Sodding spell checker!!!!

Yeh FOX.

Just some tounge in cheek commet :).

Has to said not nt 1st chouce on looks, but they sold by the shed loads, very reliable even when used in garages.

Technology moves on but i sometimes wonder as to it's real effects. Bit like MS word, who ever uses all the abilities? I think points scored for vfm and longevity have merit and should count.

Texacom released their 1st detector for £5 had a 5 year warranty, everyone scoffed including me, and said they would be out of Buisness before then - see, even I make mistakes and wrong assumptions lol!

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Pete do you use optex?

Jeff fx35 was a nightmare for us due to tamper switches

I think there was a clue in my last post James, I reckon I better phone you and tell you someone else is logging in as you because thats twice now.

The only problem I have ever had with the RX40 was people complaining about the ping of the relay, and I soon changed their mind about the ping by telling them they had confused annoying with reassuring

The only problem I have ever had with the RX40 was people complaining about the ping of the relay, and I soon changed their mind about the ping by telling them they had confused annoying with reassuring

I compeletely agree, best PIR has to be RX40.

I don't think the "click" is as loud anymore. The relay has been swapped out for a surface mount silcone effort.

Switching the LED's off can help, you don't put "light" and "click" together then! Sounds silly but worked before.

Archived