Security Installer Community

Small Monitor

whistle

Not bad,

Better lens for a wider angle whould have been nicer.

Also flushed. I expect you had the last say and not allowed to touch the decour.

Still, neat and tidy.

We have already fitted the CCTV at 1st fix, i had to fit this today is a bullet type camera hiden by the down pipe, so no option on the lens. We managed to get the cables down the caverty for the camera as cables showing on this house is not an option i looped it trough the quantum plus and back out to this spot monitor.

The funny thing is after xmas we are fitting a 10 way smartell and 7 x wire free liminites for off site monitoring, LOL its a domestic.

We have already fitted the CCTV at 1st fix, i had to fit this today is a bullet type camera hiden by the down pipe, so no option on the lens. We managed to get the cables down the caverty for the camera as cables showing on this house is not an option i looped it trough the quantum plus and back out to this spot monitor.

The funny thing is after xmas we are fitting a 10 way smartell and 7 x wire free liminites for off site monitoring, LOL its a domestic.

Those are the best kind. They may take a bit of messing, but they pay the right £££££££

Had one that wanted the same, new build (already complete) and said no no to cavity, up the creek without a paddle.

Archived