Security Installer Community

Small Monitor

whistle

I need to find a small Lcd monitor about 7" wide. This will connect to a standard output from a DVR.

Anyone used anything like this and where did you get it from?

Note: it needs to look the part as its going in the entrance hall of a very nice domestic you know the type £2m +

cheers

all you need is a composit videao inut, and just about any head rest monitor designed to watch a player will do, they are available in abundance on ebay, i've use the one that City Electrical suppied from video witness as it has a flush wall mount.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I need to find a small Lcd monitor about 7" wide. This will connect to a standard output from a DVR.

Anyone used anything like this and where did you get it from?

Note: it needs to look the part as its going in the entrance hall of a very nice domestic you know the type £2m +

cheers

hi wolf something like this any good for you http://www.poehtec.com/images/LCD/Monitor%207%20inch.jpg

Fitted one of these 2 weeks ago, cheap as chips and looks pretty good.

Not from this supplier but the same monitor. Flush fitted in a kitchen wall, looked good, client happy...yadayadayada...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-TFT-LCD-Color-Car-Headrest-Reverse-RearView-Monitor-/220699786013?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item3362bb7b1d#ht_5676wt_932

Also have one as a rear view mirror in my van!

So cheap I bought 4.

Non yet, like the look of the in car type ones but TBH i dont think any look good enough for the house i want to fit it in.

I have some time in the office tomorrow so will do some ringing round.

We have already fitted the cctv but my customer wants to loop through the camera covering the front door and have the monitor in the hall so he can check who's there.

Archived