Security Installer Community

Convictions

mma

would you **** a burglar ? ;)

depends if i were me not wearing my specs at the time and though it was the strife = definately no! :cold2:

think while knocking off the Police bike a bit rum, he might have done it 'for a giggle', bit one up on knocking off a helmet, Police not always known for their rye sense of humour :no: .

:P

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Most of the small crimes that the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act covers are a rolling tariff for discounting the need to declare a crime, so that a person who commits a fairly low level crime can have a clean sheet after a set time depending on the crime committed. Smaller crimes can be treated as never have been committed. A custodial sentence of 6 months will take 7 years to be considered a spent offence. This is the big fail safe -When a sentence is over 30 months it can never be considered as spent. So the real nasties cannot hide behind the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act '74. Hope this helps.

How about latest figures, some have 500+ court attendances for crimes and yet to receive a custodial or suspended sentence.

So makes a mockery of the judicial system, too many do gooders in quango`s. Even the top judges now are dismayed.

Bring back hanging and the birch, borstal and life to mean life.

Thanks. You have all helped. The convictions were for theft of a police bike and tax fraud although I accept that lots of people would not consider the 2nd offence a crime.

How long ago were the offenses? you may well find that the crimes are now considered as spent

In this trade especially are we vested interest??

Let's face it, courts did their job, crime stars nows fall to record low record levels - hurrah! I here everyone say

Arffur

//who then will need security systems?//

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived