Security Installer Community

Getting Work ?

they will be govvies, you know, along with the landlords fire systems etc etc.

No our boys will still be using the ones ADT engineers were unloading from back in the day when they should have been rebranding. **** but free.

Customers!

• 1 month later...

Update

Must say on the Intruder side we are very quiet at the moment. Luckily we have lots of fire installs on the go at the moment. The domestic side on installs is dead. Hows everyone else, truthfully?

not doing much house bashing (basic bells for site house builders) at the mo, as they aint 2nd fixing until house is sold. some have stopped 1st fixing due to cable/pipe thefts etc, then once sold its all a rush (was fitting in jan at same time as plasterer was making good, painter was painting over wet plaster all at same time as carpet fitter was laying. glad i didnt buy that one. oh, and customer took possession 3pm!

despite all that, still got loads on. domestics, commercial int, & bundles of cctv.

I do think the sparks have got the small domestic bells only market now, which is a crying shame tbh. Lots of the general public who want a 'basic' alarm will go for the cheapest. Its only when they go wrong do we have to pick up the pieces and tell them what a crock of **** they have

I do think the sparks have got the small domestic bells only market now, which is a crying shame tbh.

you think? let them have it, why would you want customers who always want the cheapest?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived