Security Installer Community

Getting Work ?

local alarm firm round here installs @ approx same price as us. except they chuck in a 5yr maint deal foc. yep, they service every year (4yrs) incl call outs foc.

we've lost a few jobs because of it. bovvered? no. we actually answer the phone out of hours.

local alarm firm round here installs @ approx same price as us. except they chuck in a 5yr maint deal foc. yep, they service every year (4yrs) incl call outs foc.

we've lost a few jobs because of it. bovvered? no. we actually answer the phone out of hours.

you post that like you only have one other firm local to you, if thats the case i'm opening a satellite office soon ;)

you post that like you only have one other firm local to you, if thats the case i'm opening a satellite office soon ;)

all disciplines- 9 on the same industrial est as us, 2 more on the next (3 miles away), 4 on the next (5miles) could go on & on. (not forgetting those that work from home etc).

just today see a new sign up for a new fire & security firm, on our estate.

still not bovvered..

all disciplines- 9 on the same industrial est as us, 2 more on the next (3 miles away), 4 on the next (5miles) could go on & on. (not forgetting those that work from home etc).

just today see a new sign up for a new fire & security firm, on our estate.

still not bovvered..

must be a big estate lol

lol

Been up your way this week, driving through Gorton, I pass a NSI Gold company called Electronic Alarms? Seem to have lots of boxes up, office looks like it could do with a spruce up mind ;)

Anyway till cant see how some of these firms have loads of private work on, nobody in our area is spending at all.

Been up your way this week, driving through Gorton, I pass a NSI Gold company called Electronic Alarms? Seem to have lots of boxes up, office looks like it could do with a spruce up mind ;)

Anyway till cant see how some of these firms have loads of private work on, nobody in our area is spending at all.

lol @ EA, one of the worst firms in Manchester. Sh!te work for sh!te money. You will see the type of shops and houses their boxes are on.

Archived