Security Installer Community

Ncr Pads

MrHappy

no we used multipart ncr blank paper, and printed the whole sheet. ie a corrective and preventive have different layouts and checks etc. We also did that for completion certs etc.

Thinking of dropping letterhead now and getting the lasers to do the lot on decent and cheap blank paper

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

no we used multipart ncr blank paper, and printed the whole sheet. ie a corrective and preventive have different layouts and checks etc. We also did that for completion certs etc.

Thinking of dropping letterhead now and getting the lasers to do the lot on decent and cheap blank paper

I thought of that when i got a new printer 6 months back, decided not worth the trouble and just got mono laser all in one, has 2 paper trays anyway so not a problem.

you need a decent colour laser, only 1 of ours is up to it. Your volume, ie invoices, maint letters etc should always be run on a mono only as they are they (usually) are the cheaperst to run, we use kyocera and samsung for the volume mono laser and they are spot on. However both colour samsungs are poor.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

you need a decent colour laser, only 1 of ours is up to it. Your volume, ie invoices, maint letters etc should always be run on a mono only as they are they (usually) are the cheaperst to run, we use kyocera and samsung for the volume mono laser and they are spot on. However both colour samsungs are poor.

I've got a Samsung Colour multi function laser and so far been quite impressed with it.

I did this, letterhead scanned into database and used on most reports.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived