Security Installer Community

Do Most Panels Change Their Circuit Polarity?

IAS

but if you ever need to, use a simply 'unerversal relay' to interface it, this likely only affects me - due ti the age of some of my systems

lol!

I'm assuming relay in panel, where the resistors?

no, its not a secret masonic password ;)

that reminds me, where's me chicken.

did you never wonder why there are two slots for the magnet in your unbiquites cqr panic?

go check ................

Blimey you just noticed that :P

I did the Flagship store for Ikea at Milton Keynes ( Remember the big fuel depot fire, drove past it everyday), none of the engineers who were there could work out why 30 tills HUD`s would not work, nor the ones in the cash office. Took me two mins to open one out and find all the magnets in the wrong positions...............WASTERS!!!!

I'm assuming relay in panel, where the resistors?

not pretty but effective - if you MUST use oc pab (not a good idea).

resistors on springs of relay, relay in box near pab, 12 volt via fuse to relay base, relay 'active' when button closes and changes springs state ;)

Arfur

did you never wonder why there are two slots for the magnet in your unbiquites cqr panic?

go check ................

this is a daft question because why would we ever do it, but how would you connect resistors to an O/C PAB?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

not pretty but effective - if you MUST use oc pab (not a good idea).

resistors on springs of relay, relay in box near pab, 12 volt via fuse to relay base, relay 'active' when button closes and changes springs state ;)

Arfur

this is a daft question because why would we ever do it, but how would you connect resistors to an O/C PAB?

Arfur

I wasn`t speaking to you,

I have you ignore,

I dont care what you would do in any given circumstance but as in this case usually a "friend" sends a message saying have you seen what old coots said now, they mean well but to be fair I just wish you would do one.

Archived