Security Installer Community

Twitter

D`ont bother with it or face book.

MSN or phone calls.

As for friends united if I wanted to keep in touch with certain old school friends I would have. Sod having one pop up out of the blue and wanting to know what has been happening since we left school!

Billy no mates? :P

PMSL, reread this just now.

Should read,

D`ont use twitter or face book.

USE msn or phone calls.

You're both wrong. The word is "don't"

(You have been reported to the apostrophe police)

• 11 months later...

i am now on both facebook and twitter - as paul knight or paul_c_knight if you ever want to find me!!

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

i am now on both facebook and twitter - as paul knight or paul_c_knight if you ever want to find me!!

If you link to your twitter account from here then tsi will push info to twitter automatically.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

perhaps i'm just a grumpy old man, alright yiu lot delete the 'perhaps' ;).

as a fanatical with a real vengeance anti spammer, anti-doorstep seller, andti-unrequested sales phone call etc, ant- religious/energy suplier conversion preacher/student in grungy jeans and sandals, what i don't like is the way these services seem vault any information about you across the WWW, and beyond any control.

i've just deleted my facebook account, all i seemed to get was friend invites from people whom i have no idea who or what they are, and obviously have bogg all in common with them.

take MSN for instance, possibly the forerunner of qall social networking, you turn on and instantly blam! 4000 messages saying hello Arf!, what you doing Arf, been on your holidays Arf etc etc.

like i simply ask WTF are they asking me these questions for? if i was in need i'd be bleeding asking for their concern or sympathy.

i liken it to CB radio days, where numbnuts wanna be DJ's in waiting, between playing naff music ask 'am i getting out?' (which i'd reply 'perhaps you should more often), "whats your 20 breaker? (a family pack of condoms but mind your own on which flavours) whats my poundage (fooc'd if i know i've - never met you) and so on and on with the inane being used for the lack of conversational arts.

if i WANTED to speak to you i'd bloodywell phone phone, email or as here contribute to a forum (with varying success :hmm: ).

so 'perhaps', perhaps has been reinstated

regs

Arfur Mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i reakon people said the same about the telephone then the mobile then email then sms.... etc etc.

imo its a modern communication method. use it or dont. im not a big face book user but if i had more time i reakon i would be. everyone else seems to be on it all the time.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Have to agree, not into FB or Twitter.

Another pet hate is when a friend sends a e-mail and it is CC`ed to all and sundry, if I wanted others to see my addy I would publish it!

Another pet hate is when a friend sends a e-mail and it is CC`ed to all and sundry, if I wanted others to see my addy I would publish it!

I'm always amazed that the Police do that. Every general notice I get from them is CC'd to loads of other companies showing me their E-mail addresses. What happened to DPA rules?

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Archived