Security Installer Community

Twitter

Still dunno exactly what the point is but.....I'm twitted.

https://twitter.com/chorlton1

Guess I'm supposed to post all the time saying what I'm doing etc...?

Don't use my mobile for t'internet use but give it ago via laptop etc.

If any other twitters are out there feel free to join in and vica versa.

cheers

C.

Well, I think I've joined Twitter about four or five times so far, and have yet to understand the point. I don't really see why anyone needs to know that the burger van didn't mash the egg properly again, resulting in an egg coloured shirt. Or worse.

I probably had some grand vision of putting a cart load of customers on twitter with me, and tweeting them the latest news - "upgraded intruder alarm, now only three times the cost you'd expect - after all, this isn't just any intruder alarm.....this is a DFS intruder alarm"

I find facebook and linkedin hard enough to manage without adding to the menagerie that is social networking these days - an excuse to embarrass yourself in front of so many more people you never knew you knew.

Ah well, where did I put my slate and chisel?

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

i call tsi facebook for nerds

:lol:

:whistle:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Ain't got the foggiest what the purpose of twitter is, I have it on my Blackberry. Geeky. As a customer said to me 'Social networking and your PC make a perfect spy'

Ain't got the foggiest what the purpose of twitter is, I have it on my Blackberry. Geeky. As a customer said to me 'Social networking and your PC make a perfect spy'

That turned up on mine too recently, along with mydisgrace, flikr, and a dump load of other social disease sites.

Think it had to do with app world, or whatever it's called.

Bill.

Bill

Accord Fire & Security Services Ltd.

www.accordfire.co.uk ~ TEL: 0845 474 5839

Chris, you are now a twit.... :rolleyes:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Still dunno exactly what the point is but.....I'm twitted.

https://twitter.com/chorlton1

Guess I'm supposed to post all the time saying what I'm doing etc...?

Don't use my mobile for t'internet use but give it ago via laptop etc.

If any other twitters are out there feel free to join in and vica versa.

cheers

C.

I think the point is a quick to the point tid bit to keep in touch with your mates.

As always from what I see it is a way for marketers of all description to advertise their

businesses and products and to build their lists in a way that when they target people

they can do it with the knowlege that has been given to them by the people who use it.

They can then re-direct them to a web site or blog to further the interest of those who give a dam!

If you get people to follow you ..are you always looking over your shoulder?

best twishers

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Archived