Security Installer Community

Busy Busy Boy

fastalarms

So was it 80 as posted on the 5th and is it 100 as posted tonight?

I caught a fish and it was t-h-i-s big, lol.

They were both guestimates I am installing around six a week or sometimes only three and sometimes additional web sales and direct sales.

This laying of booby traps and trying to trip me up is getting tedious.

To be honest I would take less notice of me and more of the businesses offering alarms for

Guest old-hand
What I am saying is (despite you trying to inform the public how to defeat an alarm on a public forum..jeez call yourself a professional) that the alarm will still sound even if you fanny with the control panel.

Try this for size, i got that information in 15 seconds of using Google. Every muppet, slime ball does the same when seeing a Yale panel.

Also your the one who forgot where you were, not myself.

As for professionalism, if I have saved members of the public being fooled by your spiel on how great the products are that you use then it was worth the time and effort.

They were both guestimates I am installing around six a week or sometimes only three and sometimes additional web sales and direct sales.

To be honest I would take less notice of me and more of the businesses offering alarms for

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

So was it 80 as posted on the 5th and is it 100 as posted tonight?

I caught a fish and it was t-h-i-s big, lol.

it wasnt this big was it C

post-15426-1235083172.jpg

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

fastalarms

re your comment about another member being un proffessional, that is info in the public domain available from yale themselves as they know it is a DIY product designed to be easy. easy to install, and easier to defeat etc. Not things that are high up on most pro installers lists.

im glad you doing 6 a week and as long as the client has his/hers eyes wide open i have no issue. THe only thing i really have issue with is the 'better than nothing' comment

imo im not so sure. ie false belief of protection, false feeling of security, make make them lax in other areas cos they have an alarm etc.

but

we are going way off again.

glad your at lease supplying proper cylinder (but for the life of me cant work out why you dont just offer the cheapest lock you can as it would be better than nowt) and helping people through what is a difficult time for them. I can see your aware of where you want to be or even where you should be. As an aside dont think that after you have your 2 yrs in you will get nsi approved.... it is a lot of work to attain and keep approval. ie you seem self taught, while this is excellent there will be many many things that you are blissfully unaware off and i genuinly beleive you believe you do an excellent job. however i also beleive there will may be serious things missing.

Unfortunatly i feel the tone of this has gone to the wall so ill close it.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived