Security Installer Community

Busy Busy Boy

fastalarms

Fast you really dont know how to do much of what youve just stated in the proffessional world, for want of a better terminiology.

Your world is DIY systems although you use the term

How to survey and design a system
and the two dont compare.

Likewise

the business of installing alarms
again is an overstatement, i would guess you dont really know very much at all, you just think you do based on your very limited experience. The plus points are you can learn but you have an awfull lot to learn, my suggestion would be to offer your labour to the local pro installers installing proper system, especially wired.

The other best suggestion i have is for you to look at the SSAIB web site, get in touch and ask for their advice and guidance.

I dont mean to be critical, i admire the fact you have the balls to have a go, but to be fair there are apprentices out there who know a lot more than you do!

Sorry but they are just excuses, how do you think everyone else does it?

The fact you offer Yale in the first place is the issue, if you didn't offer it they couldn't choose it.

As for putting an SSAIB/NSI approved Installer on your website, i would't allow you to put our name on your site, and i can't see anyone else letting you either.

How much are you paying for your yale kits?

Fast you really dont know how to do much of what youve just stated in the proffessional world, for want of a better terminiology.

Your world is DIY systems although you use the term and the two dont compare.

Likewise again is an overstatement, i would guess you dont really know very much at all, you just think you do based on your very limited experience. The plus points are you can learn but you have an awfull lot to learn, my suggestion would be to offer your labour to the local pro installers installing proper system, especially wired.

The other best suggestion i have is for you to look at the SSAIB web site, get in touch and ask for their advice and guidance.

I dont mean to be critical, i admire the fact you have the balls to have a go, but to be fair there are apprentices out there who know a lot more than you do!

You must be kidding, SSAIB? a long way to go before he rings them IMO.

Guest old-hand

Right then, taken from the manual available on the web.

Reset Procedure

Reset to factory default setting

The control panel can clear all programmed

parameters by the following sequence:

1 Power down control panel and remove the battery.

2 Apply power while holding down the p key.

3 Release the p key when a tone is heard,

Right then, taken from the manual available on the web.

Reset Procedure

Reset to factory default setting

The control panel can clear all programmed

parameters by the following sequence:

1 Power down control panel and remove the battery.

2 Apply power while holding down the p key.

3 Release the p key when a tone is heard,

Sorry but they are just excuses, how do you think everyone else does it?

The fact you offer Yale in the first place is the issue, if you didn't offer it they couldn't choose it.

As for putting an SSAIB/NSI approved Installer on your website, i would't allow you to put our name on your site, and i can't see anyone else letting you either.

How much are you paying for your yale kits?

You must be kidding, SSAIB? a long way to go before he rings them IMO.

I would only put SSAIB/NSI on my website if I had both the correct equipment and a qualified installer.

I have never once mentioned any attempts to defraud nor have ever tried to pass the YALE off as profesional..

Have you noticed the forum section we are in even?

Sorry my maths must be out somewhere there. I have done six this week.

In your 1st topic on this forum on 5/2/09 you said you had installed 80 systems to date.

In this topic on 19/2/9 you now say you have fitted 100.

MY maths makes that 20 systems installed in the last 14 days ;) .

At a profit of

I would only put SSAIB/NSI on my website if I had both the correct equipment and a qualified installer.

I have never once mentioned any attempts to defraud nor have ever tried to pass the YALE off as profesional..

Have you noticed the forum section we are in even?

Its not the qualified installer thats SSAIB/NSI its the company as a whole.

Archived