Security Installer Community

Ljd Digital Security

LJDMatt

Hi All,

My name is Matt Graham of LJD Digital Security, I have noticed after reviewing some of the forums there seems to be some potential ill feeling floating around in relation to LJD? This reading raises obvious concerns and I feel this needs to be addressed. Should anyone feel they have any genuine issues, regardless of topic, resolved or not then we of course would be more than happy to discuss in more depth & detail.

Anyone wishing to contact me then please do so on matt@digitalvideos.co.uk I look forward to any feedback you may have

Kind Regards,

Matt

Always nice to see someone from a manufacturer willing to listen to grievances.

May I suggest you PM Dave (Service Engineer) he may give you manufacturer status and your own part of the forum where matters can be discussed amongst Trade members.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Hi All,

My name is Matt Graham of LJD Digital Security, I have noticed after reviewing some of the forums there seems to be some potential ill feeling floating around in relation to LJD? This reading raises obvious concerns and I feel this needs to be addressed. Should anyone feel they have any genuine issues, regardless of topic, resolved or not then we of course would be more than happy to discuss in more depth & detail.

Anyone wishing to contact me then please do so on matt@digitalvideos.co.uk I look forward to any feedback you may have

Kind Regards,

Matt

welcome Matt,

good to see you on here,

regs

alan

(eye 2 eye security)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Good to see Supliers on here

Well done LJD for taking the time, i do buy from you guys and a few others, have had couple minor problems but they have been sorted very quickly.

now wheres the rest of them..............

Talkpoint Communications & Security

N.Ireland

Always nice to see someone from a manufacturer willing to listen to grievances.

May I suggest you PM Dave (Service Engineer) he may give you manufacturer status and your own part of the forum where matters can be discussed amongst Trade members.

hmmm....................... you think, after the last time?

:lol:

Welome Matt, Manufacturer status granted. Let me know if you'd like a seperate section only viewable by Trade members and i'll set you one up.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

• 4 weeks later...

Any ideas where matt,s gone. PM'd buy no replies.

Has anyone used there zeus dvr, any good?

Does it come with vga output?

cheers

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived