Security Installer Community

Thinking Of Cancelling //.Large National Installer.//

Good morning to you all

I've currently got a small (2x PIR, 2x Door Contact, 3x Window vibration sensor, 1x CO2 sensor) //.Large National Installer.// system that was installed just over 5 years ago. I'm finding the

they say they will take the kit out and leave the cabling, but the will never turn up from my experience.

dont know if an installer around your area would be happy to use existing cables ( iwould after putting a claus in the contract not guarantying the cable )

personally i would cancell it, see what they say, if they wana rip the system out let them. if they let you keep it, you can always stick a speech dialler, or text along side the accord without any problems

Regs

Darren

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

Good morning to you all

I've currently got a small (2x PIR, 2x Door Contact, 3x Window vibration sensor, 1x CO2 sensor) //.Large National Installer.// system that was installed just over 5 years ago. I'm finding the

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

we once contacted an National Installer re taking over an old 9800 system and said we would hand over a brand new kit to them but this was not acceptable they advised the customer that in her contract they must get the original kit back and they would send an engineer to remove so to make sure cables etc where not damaged we removed the kit and put it in a box for them to uplift to my knowledge the kit is still in the customers garage

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

25.00 per month is a bargain for the maintenance, 24/7 monitoring and resources from a national you have. You may well find that the kit is owned by you, ring up and ask to speak to credit control. It's a little overkill? until you do get broken into then it's a Godsend.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Good morning to you all

Guest anguscanplay
25.00 per month is a bargain for the maintenance, 24/7 monitoring and resources from a national you have. You may well find that the kit is owned by you, ring up and ask to speak to credit control. It's a little overkill? until you do get broken into then it's a Godsend.
I too agree that

Archived