Security Installer Community

Thinking Of Cancelling //.Large National Installer.//

Guest anguscanplay
i think it must be as that is probably why the op wants it cancelling

i may be wrong tho :hmm:

he said he wants to cancell because of the high monthly charge a lot of the nationals in our area sold a lot of keyholder only systems on maintainance which were free at point of install because of a five year rental agreement

from his point of view if it isnt policed after the five year tie in they become poor value compared to a speech dialler and maintance agreement but it needs to be cleared up to offer the best advise

angus

whats a dl contract is that the installation company or the type of contract they are on. can you explain any more as im not sure what you mean. cheers

a D.L contract is a install put in by a dealer..In my experience you may find the company come around and just down power the system

he said he wants to cancell because of the high monthly charge a lot of the nationals in our area sold a lot of keyholder only systems on maintainance which were free at point of install because of a five year rental agreement

from his point of view if it isnt policed after the five year tie in they become poor value compared to a speech dialler and maintance agreement but it needs to be cleared up to offer the best advise

angus

Wrong, only difference is they were installed by 3rd parties, still URN'd, not all were free, that was up to the dealer so still good value for 25 squid for the piece of mind.
a D.L contract is a install put in by a dealer..In my experience you may find the company come around and just down power the system
Wrong, kit is owned outright after the contract ends.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Guest anguscanplay
Wrong, only difference is they were installed by 3rd parties, still URN'd, not all were free, that was up to the dealer so still good value for 25 squid for the piece of mind.

Wrong, kit is owned outright after the contract ends.

wrong yourself the wifes parents wasnt and neither are the two across the road from my new house

and if the kit is owned outright after the contract ends theres a 400% saving to be made

wrong yourself the wifes parents wasnt and neither are the two across the road from my new house
OK then 99% of dealership installs were sold with police response, the only reason not would be the customer declined the URN fee or specifically requesting kho.(why did your in laws choose A.D.T?)
and if the kit is owned outright after the contract ends theres a 400% saving to be made
You've lost me

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

hi all,

what ever past or present scenario's of our members, or if the kit is picked up or not the original poster should check their contract with the installer and any actions with the insurance company before taking any action.

best we keep to advice on known facts regarding the o/p, not quote presumptions in this case, it's too important to him.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived