Security Installer Community

CCTV in Schools, Nursery's or other Public Places.

morph

? is that a serious question..?

43997[/snapback]

Damm right it is!

Ive yet to be given an answer to previous question, which was....

As an installer of CCTV (not intuder alarm) why do i need to be vetted to work in a school or nursery out of hours?

You can expand that to read any premises really.

incase ive been misunderstood the topic here is nurserys/schools...so this is what i and every parent would expect....as a visitor to schools/nurserys in normal and out of hours ive had access to offices which holds alot of info,even the secretarys office has postit notes of childrens names address;s and special needs....whether you fit alarms.cctv paint the walls or clean the floors,when i send my kids to school i EXPECT as a right they will be safe,i EXPECT that any one coming to that school and having access to them or their info be it teachers,caretakers or workman are straight as a die.......i EXPECT them home at 3.30 pm safe and well...

i for one am sick and tired of reading about kids being raped and murdered every day...so if it takes everyone who will ever think about setting foot in a school to do what ever get vetted...so the doubters get ******* real...........my kids mean everthing and more and so do yours...

Damm right it is!

Ive yet to be given an answer to previous question, which was....

As an installer of CCTV (not intuder alarm) why do i need to be vetted to work in a school or nursery out of hours?

You can expand that to read any premises really.

44000[/snapback]

You don't.

I thought we had agreed that and were now talking about inhours?

If you don't know......ask.

Ifsec's gonna be fun

:boxing:

44001[/snapback]

Yeah, luckily no-one knows what I look like so I can stand back and watch you all get ejected :police: from the premises for battering each other. :stab:

Can't wait!

Ok lets say your given a local job, your in the right business and given a perfect oppurtunity, so you go ahead and do your job and in the process you fit an extra wireless camera ot two in convenient places. So upon opening your all set up and raring to go.

Whats to stop you doing this..?

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I take it you dont take your kids to Mcdonalds birthday parties as the staff there aint vetted?

44007[/snapback]

and what are the chances of them being left alone with them?

If you don't know......ask.

Whats to stop you doing this..?

44005[/snapback]

What's to stop anyone doing this anywhere, whether they're an installation engineer or a cleaner?

I take it you dont take your kids to Mcdonalds birthday parties as the staff there aint vetted?
No I dont, but YES if theyre working with kids they should be vetted.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Archived