Security Installer Community

Foreseeably -

MrHappy

55 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

Daves example is a good one though his school mate went to uni  and now he is a Doctor in Singapore so is he paying his back?

AIUI in that situation it's still all the same rules and repayments but HMRC no longer have access to your tax code or income, so you have to provide evidence.

If you disappear your rate is charged the maximum monthly amount and you are charged interest on late payments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PeterJames said:

My headmaster told me I was only good for road sweeping or dustman

I do my dept head's house alarm (can't remember him)

I used to do my primary school teachers house alarm, IIRC in the class was 6 lads sat in the table in the middle 5 of 'em called Dave

• Upvote 1

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/05/2023 at 09:28, norman said:

My school was rough as toast, we even made it into the local papers for it being shit and students smoking in class. Fantastic buildings, housed 1400 pupils and right in the middle of a large park but full of spastics. It was closed down and repurposed 2 years after I left. 

I'm sure a few ended up inside, one was a paedo but I didn't really stay in touch with more than 2-3 as I went to college instead of the dole or down t'pit. 

Id agree with that. When i was walking around the college with my daughter i was impressed on how colleges were trying to attract the right students, for all the right reasons. The same for my son. I was not so impressed withe the universities, it did seem all about the money rather than all about what you could learn, some worse than others selling the gym, bar and fun facilities, over the education. Chi unni reckoned if you did their music or drama degree you could be guaranteed a job on the cruise ships, woopee doo