Security Installer Community

Panel Recommendation

2 minutes ago, norman said:

Good point, well put. 

today I did 1970's H&S as there's a 50 k excess on insurance policy & everyone is getting a face on

cunts welding, twats grinding, fork lifts moving..... I turned to find some bloke stood holding the button for the overhead crane as her was concerned a fat alarm monkey might be crushed while lashing  a cable across a factory on unfooted ladders

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Lol, only time I walked off a job was as a subby to modern alarms working in Mercado, a carpet warehouse place in Leeds.

The fork drivers were absolute thundercunts flying around with a 3m single joust like thing, spoke to the manager about some demarcation and he refused saying we'd be fine. 

Just packed up and fucked off. 

As I'm sure we all did, I did some shady stupid things back in the day and even now I pass scb's I've installed that make me wince. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

1 hour ago, norman said:

As I'm sure we all did, I did some shady stupid things back in the day and even now I pass scb's I've installed that make me wince. 

I used to do the triple ladders all the way up & stand on top the bay roof

or the triple ladders on top of the canopy

or the mains drill in a plaggy bag in the pissing rain

I recall fighting the ladders in the high winds & being relieved I missed the newish rover 600 when the blew us over.... either I'm working safer or lunch time lard mean I remain anchored in the wind ?

both buildings today had over head cranes, I don't like being near the over head bus bars. I'm aware they have a u section & there externally insulated. But they make feel uneasy, even when I can isolate the whole building. 

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God