Security Installer Community

What happened to data diffusion

3 hours ago, norman said:

So he's jacked then? 

largely ?

Regretfully, in January, we had to take the decision that we could no longer sustain selected customers based on equipment and/or geographic location. We wrote to these customers back in January and explained the process for the way forward, to ensure that customers equipment can continue to operate with other providers.

This will not affect any other customer – if a customer who believes we still are in a position to maintain their system, but has not heard from us, and is concerned they are affected, please do not hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone. Hopefully at the time of writing this update, July 2022, there are no customers in this situation.

We would like to thank ALL our customers for their business over the last 17 years.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

9 hours ago, MrHappy said:

largely ?

Yeah I read that but didn't know if it was applicable to all his cb without directly saying so, doubt his site would generate any new business. 

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I'm in work on Saturday doing paperwork, cleaning, tidying ect...

I had 14 telephone calls, booked 5 jobs for the week & attended a pub in the city centre

no breakfast, no lunch, a packet of jam & cream foxes biscuits afternoon as had to buy milk to make & now sat here now eating a Tesco Sandwich on the couch at home  

There have been far too many days like this, 

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

I'm in work on Saturday doing paperwork, cleaning, tidying ect...

I had 14 telephone calls, booked 5 jobs for the week & attended a pub in the city centre

no breakfast, no lunch, a packet of jam & cream foxes biscuits afternoon as had to buy milk to make & now sat here now eating a Tesco Sandwich on the couch at home  

There have been far too many days like this, 

Well you lucky git  I spent today replacing a panel with 40cm clearance between a wall and a red hot freezer back 

Tomorrow should be a easy job replacing a exploded veritas 8

Edited by Imnotshankled