Security Installer Community

Risco iwise dt pir

Hi I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight as I have 2 Risco iwise pirs that I tried to set up to use the greenline thing ie to disable the microwave when unset but I’m wondering if it’s a Risco panel Riscobus only (in this case I’m using a galaxy panel) feature as one of the pirs is now flashing the red led occasionally with a solid green led does anyone know what this means.

thanks 

52 minutes ago, Hamza129 said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight as I have 2 Risco iwise pirs that I tried to set up to use the greenline thing ie to disable the microwave when unset but I’m wondering if it’s a Risco panel Riscobus only (in this case I’m using a galaxy panel) feature as one of the pirs is now flashing the red led occasionally with a solid green led does anyone know what this means.

thanks 

What you on aboute dude?

When unset y u need microwave deactivated?

Red alarm

Yellow PIR 

Green part of microwave

Edited by al-yeti

Yes they are set up to have microwave disabled when unset but I have a constant flashing red light which the installation Manual says is a communication error but that didn’t make sense hence me wondering if it’s a Risco only feature I also get a solid green light with the flashing red occasionally I don’t mean the detection led I know in normal operation what the leds mean but it’s just on constantly for hours and then goes out sometimes.

the flashing red goes away after removing power.

If this is a domestic install you dont need Dtecs at all DT's are for hostile areas like garages, factories ect. I would never install a dt in a house unless I had to for confirmation purposes, they're not designed for that environment