Security Installer Community

Recommend New Alarm System - Wireless 2016

alanfox

I am a new installer and would like to start to install my first DIY wireless alarm system in my house.

After some research I came across your forum and was looking for more recent advice to do with wireless intruder alarm systems for 2016.

I think I have manged to narrow down my research to the following three products below that seem a lot better than the standard stuff that you buy in the shops like a Yale or Response system.

My selection is as follows:

• Texecom Premier Elite 48w 32 wireless zones

• Visonic PowerMax 32 wireless zones

• Pyronix Enforcer 32 wireless zones

My Installation would include 4 PIR, 3 door/windows contacts, external bell and 3 remote controls.

Which is best for DIY installation that is easy to install with a good installation manual and has a fairly good  2 way security protection with encryption for my home.

Competent diyers probably could struggle through it like texecom panels but will get stuck when you need to buy anything for it, pyronix readily available , visonic even more so since adt bought them and plenty of stock floating about don't you think? So easy for diyer