Security Installer Community

wisdom risco remote control key fobs

kakawak

hi guys,

now that i have my alarm up and running thanks to this forum and a push in the right direction. i now need to buy a remote control fob as im getting lazy with the constant button pressing of activating and deactivating alarm. so can someone recommend a key fob either via fleabay or other sites that sell them. 

do i need the original key fobs to match this setup or can i buy a 3rd party with the same 868mhz? and are these easy to setup and programme?

thanks in advance

cammy

that doesnt really make sense!

what would happen if you broke your remote by accident, and a local supplier did not have these? the only means would be to contact the manufacturer direct and i dont think they would be travelling to your house to personally key code them.

im assuming that there must be an option within the engineers settings to recode the remotes.....is this correct?

cammy

1 hour ago, kakawak said:

that doesnt really make sense!

what would happen if you broke your remote by accident, and a local supplier did not have these? the only means would be to contact the manufacturer direct and i dont think they would be travelling to your house to personally key code them.

im assuming that there must be an option within the engineers settings to recode the remotes.....is this correct?

cammy

Which bit doesnt make sense the bit where you think that you can buy any old txer that will disarm your security system, or the bit where I am telling you they will be secure?

i wasnt trying to be a smart a$$ with my comment and with a reply like that, how on earth do you think this helps people like me or anyone else with similar issues, reading this.

@peter james - dont understand your terminology for old txer :/

@james wilson if we were only as smart as you we could all answer with one liners but im not a comedian!

it was a decent reply to a vague reply! and still no further forward with childish like replies that followed suit. i thought this was a forum for help, how wrong was i, which in turn asks WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM if you are not going to help!

cammy

16 minutes ago, kakawak said:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS FORUM if you are not going to help!

its a social experiment,

we diagnose those with broken brains by their CAPSLOCKS rants

your the 2nd today, should we get a 3rd our NHS  funding gets increased.... 

• Upvote 2

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God