Security Installer Community

Cpx Alarm with hybrid wireless

gti

Hello, I've just moved house and it has a risco cpx Alarm and a hybrid wireless module. The problem is when I go to set the alarm, I enter the user code and then press yes when it asks if I want to set the alarm. Then the alarm shows the following screen.

!Zone/s on test!

No to continue

To which you have to press no.

Why does this screen show and can it be disabled?

Also I've got a 4 button key fob which I've paired but how can I make one of the buttons do a part set? I've looked in the eng manual but could not see anything  obvious. My old alarm was a texecom and it was far easier to program.

Many Thanks

Trev.

Thank you all for the responses guys. Seanh that makes alot of sense, the last thing that was installed was the hybrid wireless so I guess he was doing it for testing.

Kind regards

Trev

7 hours ago, gti said:

Thank you all for the responses guys. Seanh that makes alot of sense, the last thing that was installed was the hybrid wireless so I guess he was doing it for testing.

Kind regards

Trev

If there is any issues with the zone in test mode when the alarm is set, the system won't activate on this device but it will inform you of any activations when you unset the system. It will also show in the log.