Security Installer Community

Drugs Found In Control Panel

I a tamper proof box so to speak, I would advise against tin foil and would go with a texecom 48 control unit, lots of room in the bottom if you on have a 7ah battery.
:-

I am of course joking.

Did the owner live there in 2004?

Oh yeah, for 30 years at least, and it was deffo his (builder, assume cash job) but he'd clearly forgotten in the ten years since the date on the envelope.

I found a naturist magazine under the floor boards once thats about it

On another job we found a hidden cabinet with xxx vids, 'boring' monied couple in banking... we were doing the system and a rewire whilst they were on holidays. Gaffer had to admit as we'd just put a 20mm hole in one of the vids!!!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

20mm glory hole?

I found a stash of pretty weird hardcore stuff whilst fitting a system in a friends girlfriends house (now wife) I know they were hers because she lived alone and they were moved when she'd realised I'd been in her bedroom to route the bell and pa.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Once did testing at a static caravan site off season, all unoccupied part from caretakers, to his surprise I had to actually look at the consumer unit (again, 'no one else ever has...') he all too quickly opened the wardrobe and removed the plastic box full of 'All New Teen Anal Amatuers' DVDs etc.. a bit too quicky with the result the side of the flimsy poundshop crate caught on the door scattering the entire scud collection on the floor. I pointlessly pretended I hadn't seen and just got on with testing, and sure enough next year the wardrobe was presented all ready and empty....

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands