Security Installer Community

Wireless: Risco Agility 3 Or Scantronic Ion16

Admin I have posted two replies, essentially to yourself, both are not showing for some reason. and so to:-

"...yet c6 you say you want to listen to advice from others that know?.."

If 'tell him to mind his own business' is technical advice, particularly from one who refers to Charlie as a liar, blagger and bull*******, then it is time for me to re-consider my position. There is a gross failure on my part to comprehend where the technical advise is found. And it is to 'technical advice' which I may have referred in the past.

Edited by charlie6

technical advise and comment is fine. I wont have a little game going on. All should stick to posting comment and opinion not little battles. I welcome all. I also wont get involved in your legal type comments. Look its a forum, people make comments, make their view and maybe have a bit of banter along the way.

Maybe a line drawn and we all continue as we all want?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Most certainly, but not at your command, since it would be most convenient for you, wouldn't it ?  I'll just post a copy of yet another threat:- 

"...Charlie take heed of this warning, you have already been asked to stop..."

Stop what ?

Better choice than the scantronic imo. There is better kit out there than the risco, but tbh as long as your installer is competant and experienced that is what really matters, the quality of install and support makes the biggest difference in the end. Good luck.