Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx Fuse/bat. Fault On Every Hour

Legin76

Correct goncall.

Sorted the fault and issued quotes for takeovers on other systems onsite.

Bloke was over the moon we attended and sorted it out.

I'm confident we will win the other contracts off them

thats what i do,sell the co and the need for a contracts,if its decent pass onto sales for contract many a time the original call out fee is credited on signing up  and the upgrades and signalling etc follow,easiest customers to sell too as they know no one else could be bothered to even turn up

Thats what i like about my new phone system, ooh options are contract, no contract but old customer, or no contractand total stranger, or 4th option plod or council.

Prices are quoted differently for the non contract options, and customers told to have debit card ready. They then press 1 to confirm before the call even connects.

Works well :)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Thanks guys. Engineers mode sorted it. I called risco but they wouldn't even tell me how to science it. Not on contract but can't justify the cost it rings me when it goes off. I'm fine with changing the occasional battery etc. I'm getting the engineer to service it its been at least five or six years since I had it installed.

Edited by Legin76