Security Installer Community

What Really Narks You Off?

lol no thats not my long term aim, for long term stability selling as cheaply as possible will only put you out of business or kill you.

I want to offer affordable quality installations. 

Fully aware of those that lead the customer blind and charge excessively and leave there customers stranded with a half baked system after taking the money and running, thats not what I am about and from what I have read in this forum it is not what everyone on here is about either.

Have to try and be competative with the current people in our area (I certainly don't appear the cheapest against everyone I have checked for all services), have to say though its not clear what some of them are actually offering for the money from there advertising and I can't exactly get clarification by getting quotes.

Have you heard about tsi's free website audit?

Took you all long enough to pick up on it.

Sadly, it's a fail.

Cornish syndrome though, so easily sorted....or at least that's what we thought previously

Edited by Cubit

So how many crimes is secureiam's website creating?

Maybe we should have a ranking system of the most illegal websites of tsi members? :)

hmm well not sure what your all on about but it sounded nice so is everyone okay....lol

Tsi has a history of getting upset when members websites fail to comply with the required laws of the land when it comes to running a business and yours rivals the current champions badge of the most illegal website on tsi.

:partytime2:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

lol there are things that need to be done granted, address for one and the number for another (due to be changed end of the month), other than that please enlighten me as I can change some things relatively quickly. It doesnt use cookies so dont need a cookie policy.

I rather you be honest, I was going to say brutally honest but that may not be a wise move. As I can imagine you can be very brutal if you want to be.