Security Installer Community

Respect To The Installers.

Glad it was a hard wired system too,my personal preference over wireless if it's feasible.

Some jobs can be a pain and sometimes the customer dosen't even realise how much effort you've gone to to conceal a cable and how much neater trunking is with Caulk.

Kepp up the good work.

sometimes the customer dosen't even realise how much effort you've gone to to conceal a cable and how much neater trunking is with Caulk.

Lol, the guy I used to contract for was a bit of a t**t but at least he taught me that!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Have not done a full install in nearly two years but like going out now and again and showing the guys how its done. Also love going to site to investigate faults that different engineers have looked at and could not find problem and finding it within minutes making them look like muppets and me like a genius :proud:

• 3 weeks later...

got to say after any install now them bones don,t half ache...

I read what is going on on other furums and only being a novice at the moment I agree that any security ///fire engineer

needs to know an amazing amount about all alarm systems ,,,the mind boddles  

?

God you're on the ball responding to this thread.

My post 14 was in response to post 13

Bit quiet today. Gaz must be at the polling station encouraging people to support Dave's excellent government :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/