Security Installer Community

Gd520

al-yeti

Second new keypad was duff aswell weird put a third on came straight up after exit

Nah, don't believe it - unless you have damaged them during the install.  It's more likely that the suspect keypads aren't as tolerant to your unstable bus / voltages.

I just tried my spare at home works fine, are you guys sure that specific addresses are not required on the 520 as it's specified on the manual certain addresses on certain lines unless I am confused

Eg actually to long to give and can't post manual lol, galaxy dimension quick guide gives you addresses you can and can't use I think that's when I used my spare I didn't pay attention to address, other keyprox only adds one keypad and then doesn't respond so

seems only one keypad faulty and the smart Rio low voltage which I need to look at

+12v paralled????? Inbound 12v why we need it?

I thought you don't need to take 12v from panel otherwise what's the point of having a smart Rio?

Unless you mean is there an inbound from the panel connected to the output of the Rio? Nobof course not lol I am quote sure of that because from the panel only the data goes to it and screen and it was a keypad fault with address I issue

As for the smarty Rio we will have to see

laughs up sleeve ..

You can accuse me of many things but by tech knowledge is top notch.

I just tried my spare at home works fine, are you guys sure that specific addresses are not required on the 520 as it's specified on the manual certain addresses on certain lines unless I am confused

Eg actually to long to give and can't post manual lol, galaxy dimension quick guide gives you addresses you can and can't use I think that's when I used my spare I didn't pay attention to address, other keyprox only adds one keypad and then doesn't respond so

seems only one keypad faulty and the smart Rio low voltage which I need to look at

+12v paralled????? Inbound 12v why we need it?

I thought you don't need to take 12v from panel otherwise what's the point of having a smart Rio?

Unless you mean is there an inbound from the panel connected to the output of the Rio? Nobof course not lol I am quote sure of that because from the panel only the data goes to it and screen and it was a keypad fault with address I issue

As for the smarty Rio we will have to see

:no:

Not April the 1st is it?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived