Security Installer Community

Qvis Eye Domes Ffs!

EggyBum69

i agree adi they should be set up on a good default like a fixed lenses non adjustable diy cam out the box :strongsad:

i bought 4 of the qvis domes brand new boxed £35 each, :thumbsup:

the panasonic domes were easy to set up an a great picture under phillips led lighting

i think the bulbs on the landing an dvr room are the asda/walmart led bulbs

an its a more yellow type light, more blurry tbh so was a little less easy to set up under those lights

even the panasonic domes more tricky to get nice under the cheap led bulbs,

setting up under different light sources can give very different results :shy:

Ive never been a fan of programming cams. But ill offer a free one for a review here

is that a qvis or secware james ? :)

I get very little faulty stuff from them to be honest,  I would say less than 3% percentage

I do get pizzed off when I receive returned stock that's already gone out though, I refuse to accept it

Ive had enough to be honest, i got ****** about like you wouldnt believe last year, and yet again this year - enough is enough.

Ive never been a fan of programming cams. But ill offer a free one for a review here

I dont mind to be honest, atleast we have the option of tweaking on-site, depending on where the cam is mounted/site conditions.

But it should come set up as a decent image.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Samsung, never had an issue out of box, except with one noisy picture but it was more like a naff camera, i find most cams night focusing is a must, learnt that on the old kengestion charge, ssshhh

if you google set up pro cctv camera or even set up cctv camera you get spammed with how to set up a dvr lool

even on youtube, there are set up vids on there but you wont find them with a normal search.

make some set up vids for common cameras an tag it to come up in searches an yule get lots of hits to your site or youtube channel

i got a decent picture indoors with qvis after changing loads of settings

not looking forward to using that clumsy thumb stick thingy outside up a ladder :) ha

Archived