Security Installer Community

Touch Screen System

danlad1980

Its what the market wants though.

everything is being deskilled. Plus look at nest etc. Our industry is way behind the times and in danger of being left behind. We arnt allowed to do what the customer wants so they will find someone who can. This would work if the insurers backed the industry. As it doesn't then why would anyone want one.

ask yourselves honestly. If you wernt in the trade would you buy what you sell with all the 'no you cant do that mr customer' etc.

I'm fairly sure i wouldn't.

I wouldn't either and that's a big problem, hence my 'home automation' offerings. I'd by that.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

what's the beef with a keyholder only system more so from those who don't do domestic.....

none, where adt started everyone else will follow. But bear un mind with our platform its less than the quarter of the cost and does more and you can call the police out as you have video.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I wish someone would black out goncalls eyes but I think that's something different :)

when a wheel clamper is the future of the industry we have a problem.....

none, where adt started everyone else will follow. But bear un mind with our platform its less than the quarter of the cost and does more and you can call the police out as you have video.

ours as in yours and matts..

No mine. Matt has a different system than mine. Mine is designed not to need people so if fully automated, stripping as much cost as possible. To the point a basic service could be £5 per year.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

No mine. Matt has a different system than mine. Mine is designed not to need people so if fully automated, stripping as much cost as possible. To the point a basic service could be £5 per year.

well that's if fine if you have 500k customers..which at that cost could be achieved,personally I'm looking at something different away from domestic alarms..

Whilst I don't like to think of myself as a dinosour, I think sometimes we overestimate the pace of change, i.e. ADT still looking after 9800s and

no signs of changing soon? Half the commercial systems we see are creaky old panels on digi?

More than half the co's round here still proposing that combo as a viable new install? Its right to look to the future but the present isn't going to

melt away overnight.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived