Security Installer Community

Benefits

Pay, hmm. My mum works for dwp an they all the customers. My view of a customer isn't someone I dish money out to for nowt. Scrounger I think is a better fit.

The lovely guys from HMRC are coming to do a compliance check this week (the second in 18 months) to make sure we are handing over the right amount of money into the system. I wonder if dwp do compliance checks on their 'customers'?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Wasn't pleased to find out a cousin on Mrs Matts side of the family got done for over £60k of benefit fraud. Punishment, 240 hours community service. So less than 2 months worth of work for 60k. Seems a good risk to reward ratio.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I don't get how they can afford to smoke drink and have huge TVs and iphones etc.

I once did an amb job in a stripped out flat, no heating, human and dog **** all over the floor....

44" plasma back when they were rare and 2k+++

Wasn't pleased to find out a cousin on Mrs Matts side of the family got done for over £60k of benefit fraud. Punishment, 240 hours community service. So less than 2 months worth of work for 60k. Seems a good risk to reward ratio.

Attatchment of future earnings not much use if still on benefits I suppose...

I wonder if dwp do compliance checks on their 'customers'?

There is a hell of a lot goes on behind the scenes.

But a lot more that could be done.

Half the problem is the lack of a joined up computer system, that spots obvious anomalies, and that isn't going to change any time soon.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived