Security Installer Community

Subtitles At The Cinema?

matthew.brough

It is just about expectation. When I travel I always stay in premier inns, and often travel a fair distance to one and then eat in the attached food place. There are more local and cheaper accommodation offerings but I stick to premier inn. Why do I do this and stick to the chains? Simply because I know what to expect whereas if I went to the country pub / hotel up the road it's pot luck as to what I'll get.

I have tried several of the chain hotels premier, holiday inn, judge, novatel, my fav is novatel (Best breakfast by far) but I try to find one with a pool and gym over everything else I like a nice swim and sauna.

For local food tinternet helps a lot my favorite haunt is the Griffin www.thegriffininn.co.uk the website is down ATM but I can highly recommend this place if you ever come to Sussex £160 for a couple overnight including three course meal and breakfast (sounds expensive but it is really good value for money) the food is proper proper food 1000 times better than F&B. If you are ever in Btn http://www.corianderbrighton.co.uk/ another great restaurant. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd nipped to the loo if you must know so was in the corridor!

you local flicks are a bit primitive - no mod cons lile a separate WC, so seems just a bucket in the passage?

;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Sub tittles don't bother me tbh, as we rarely go to see a film. I find the multi screens are not what i expect, usually to hot and always way to loud.

End up with severe headaches :(

Rather wait for the DVD or Blue Ray and watch it at home on my home cinema set up

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived