Security Installer Community

Subtitles At The Cinema?

matthew.brough

Just had a bit of a 'situation' at the local cinema. Booked tickets for a film with mrs and miss Matt only to find the film on this showing has bloody subtitles. When I protested (immensely) that I wasn't ******* deaf and didn't need subtitles or sign language the manager thought I was being unreasonable because if someone was deaf they could watch. Subtitles annoy the **** out of me when I have accidentally pressed the button on a DVD at home. Is this me being a **** or would going to a film with subtitles without being told would you feel annoyed and would flashing words across the screen lessen your viewing pleasure?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Because the suggestion was ridiculous and he made out that it was me who was being unfair to deaf people by expecting a non subtitles film. I was also already furious because of the subtitles. At no point on the booking or when I got my tickets was this mentioned and it was only after watching the **** (un subtitled) adverts I found out.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Because the suggestion was ridiculous and he made out that it was me who was being unfair to deaf people by expecting a non subtitles film. I was also already furious because of the subtitles. At no point on the booking or when I got my tickets was this mentioned and it was only after watching the **** (un subtitled) adverts I found out.

no need to kick off like some chav tho is it,I'm sure mrs matt was gushing at your show of manliness,I'm sure if you explaned to the manager he might of sorted out a free film for the misunderstanding

No, hence why I was rather pissed

Mrs Matt rather embarrassed as I laid in to the guy when he suggested I should be considerate to a deaf persons needs.

He didn't consider deaf peoples needs, otherwise he would of advertised it with subtitles. You are entitled to a full refund as there was no mention that the film was to be played with subtitles.

Archived