Security Installer Community

Subtitles At The Cinema?

matthew.brough

Lol

One of my favourite eating places but a tad costly as you've discovered

I took the missus in there the other day and I thought the food was mediocre for the price and the fooking happy birthday songs and cliff richard with his congratulations every two minutes was just too much! For F&B's prices you can get a decent meal in most of the country pubs round here

You make a valid point. We eat out 3/4 times a week but iur loyal customer is with 'chains'. Living in a rural place there are country pubs here that I'm sure do much nicer food and are nicer places but we always travel to the chains. Nearest f&b to us is blackburn which is a 20/25 minute drive from where I live.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

You make a valid point. We eat out 3/4 times a week but iur loyal customer is with 'chains'. Living in a rural place there are country pubs here that I'm sure do much nicer food and are nicer places but we always travel to the chains. Nearest f&b to us is blackburn which is a 20/25 minute drive from where I live.

Easily pleased then Matt.

I think the only thing you can say about the likes of F&B is you know what you are getting (menu).

Travelling the length and breadth of the country, it is easy to just use the main brand eateries but i personally much prefer, like Pete says, the local establishments. You can get cracking meals at pretty decent prices too.

Chain eateries are OK I in so much as you know exactly what it will taste like, the reason being it's all processed ****. I would also prefer to see my cash staying local.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531893/Nandos-fan-spent-1-000-meals-85-branches-win-free-food-life-discover-competition-ended.html

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

It is just about expectation. When I travel I always stay in premier inns, and often travel a fair distance to one and then eat in the attached food place. There are more local and cheaper accommodation offerings but I stick to premier inn. Why do I do this and stick to the chains? Simply because I know what to expect whereas if I went to the country pub / hotel up the road it's pot luck as to what I'll get.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived