Security Installer Community

Any Recommendation On Power Supply?

Cctv2295

For a DVR anything from Dynamic CCTV will have PTZ controls they start from around £ + vat we usually use the MX16 for domestic Which start at £

As far as a PTZ we have used a Samsung SCP-2270H speed dome also from Dynamic CCTV that starts at £ +vat good camera easy set up pretty much plug and play.

NO TRADE PRICES IN PUBLIC !

If for CCTv, i happen to like the 5amp sold by ADATA, has split fused power outputs (handy ti identify which run shorted) in a good metal case, the psu is a brick type mounted inside with mains attached via a kettle type connector lead.

No battery backup option, gives out a true 12 volts (rather than 13.6), might not best if using remote from kit over long runs due to voltage drop, but very good price and very reliable otherwise.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I happen to like the 5amp sold by ADATA, has split fused power outputs

I have used over 100 of these, Never had a single one go faulty.

The only thing I don't like is the 20 port 18Amp,  The cooling fans are quite noisy in them... So we install a couple of the 10A 9 Port, side by side instead

Also don't like the side entry IEC connector, I hard wire them direct to the spurs instead, but are a very stable output on them

Archived