Security Installer Community

Something Cool

Plus another company couldn't service their needs. They have a link into MASterMind and use a lot of ATS features. Migrated from Chubb only to discover 1/2 zones looped out. I think his new alarm co are too notch and command top pricing. Especially as the end user knows as much about alarms as the alarm co engineers. Right pia customer as they call in having self diagnosed the problem.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Its always good to help, 4i are the best company ive ever sean and worked with to be fair, Matthews always there if i need him for something, and the MAS client i use is simpley cool, i can see alarm and fire alarm activations and faults without getting out of bed. Simply awesome.. :)

Its always good to help, 4i are the best company ive ever sean and worked with to be fair, Matthews always there if i need him for something, and the MAS client i use is simpley cool, i can see alarm and fire alarm activations and faults without getting out of bed. Simply awesome.. :)

I take it you work for tubbs then...

He's works for one of our customers!!!

I know Matthew because he drove 2 of our engineers mad with in depth technical questions. He's an end user that would put a lot of engineers knowledge to shame. Get in well now but it was like being on question time in the early days. He was very disappointed (at first) that we were putting in ATS instead of galaxy.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Don't hold back on my account. Ask him anything you like. He's a real customer and not on my payroll. He's met imaginary Allen too.

he gets a semi with lights going out,I don't need to know anymore....

Archived